Friday, March 26, 2010

About the new kid on the block

So we're the new kid on the block. Everyone has to start somewhere. But this new kid, MuseItUp Publishing has a twist...

we openly acknowledge some of our fellow publishers who have supported us in various ways:

Kim Richards, publisher of Damnation Books and Eternal Press...

Renee Rocco, publisher of Lyrical Press...

Vivian Zabel, publisher of 4RV Publishing...

Mary Keith, publisher of Keith Publishing...

these ladies were genuinely thrilled and supportive when I mentioned I was opening up my own e-publishing house. And for that I cannot thank them enough. This has been my final goal in my writing career and have to say I am excited that it's finally arrived. There's an amazing team of editors and cover artist as my right hands that I'm very proud of. Knowledge of the various genres we accept will come in handy when it's time to introduce author and editor during the editing stage. As for me, my email is always open to authors for any questions they may have.

Our doors are open, and invite Canadian and American authors to send us their manuscripts. Check our submission guidelines within this blog.

8 comments:

Vivian Zabel said...

Thank you for your thank you. I appreciate it very much. Now, go forth and do good work. *grin*

Mary said...

Awwwww Lea...Thank you as well. I appreciate everything we have shared and will always have an out reached hand to you. I've got your back...lol
Mary at KeithPublications

Lea said...

Vivian, Mary, isn't that what this business should have - camaraderie? I know many won't understand this because to them we are 'competitors', but the helping factor behind the scenes is an important element for survival.

Knowledge shared can only strengthen our houses.

Kim Richards said...

Thanks Lea. I know you'll do great at this, even if you don't know what you've got yourself into. ;D

Remember I'm here for you.

Renee Rocco said...

You are so welcome, Lea. You know I wish you all the best with your house. I'm always there for you if you need anything.

- Renee Rocco

MarthaE said...

Best wishes on your new venture Lea!

Kaye Manro said...

Congrats and all the best, Lea!

Feywriter said...

After witnessing your dedication, professionalism, and willingness to help writers through your work in The Muse Online Writers Conference, I believe you have what it takes to make this succeed! I'll be submitting my fantasy to you soon.