Friday, March 26, 2010

Romance & Sub-genres

Romance & Sub-Genres

Coming Soon!


*Romantic Comedy

*Contemporary Romance

*Fantasy Romance

*Historical Romance

*Paranormal Romance

*Romantic Suspense

*Western Romance

Do you write romance? If so, consider checking out our guidelines.

For our erotica writers, our guidelines are the same except that all erotica books will be hosted on our upcoming website: MuseItHOT! Submissions are now open for erotica along with mainstream romance noted above.


4 comments:

Kim Richards said...

Congratulations on the new venture! I wish you tons of success.

MuseItUp Publishing said...

Awe, you're such a doll. And I've been telling everyone that, too. :) Even Penny. hehe

And not one bit shy to say how much you have been a BIG help to me behind the scenes. I acknowledge friendships, Kim, and you're on the top of my list.

Thank you for taking the time and congratulating me. It means the world.

Kaye Manro said...

I'm certainly glad to hear about MuseitHOT, Lea! I'll promo you soon on my blog and tell all my erotic author friends about this as well.

MuseItUp Publishing said...

Thanks, Kaye. I had so many fellow author friends who write erotica that I just had to please them. :) Now I'm busting my chops to finalize the erotica website and unveil at some point in April. But the erotica submissions are open so you can tell them so.