Thursday, May 20, 2010

I've been remiss, I know



Okay, I've been remiss.

You all know that I have my first e-book, SANTA IS A LADY coming out this year...actually on December 1st, the first of my CHRISTMAS MIRACLES, but I actually have more e-books coming with Muse It Up and Muse It Hot coming out in 2011. In fact, and this is incredible, I have four more coming out in 2011, so far. Am I prolific...or do I just have a lot to say? Probably a bit of both.

Since SANTA IS A LADY is the first, can you guess that it is a Christmas story?

What gave it away?

Was it the fact that it is the FIRST in the CHRISTMAS MIRACLES SERIES?

That does sort of suggest a Christmas theme doesn't it...and then there's my photo up there which is actually the delightful cover done by my amazing Cover Artist Goddess Delilah Stephans that shows my Santa Angie Brightwell becked out in her Christmas finery.

Don't you just love Angie's haunting eyes and her hint of a mysterious smile? You have to ask yourself is she smiling because it's her "ho-ho-ho" moment, or is she smiling because she knows something that the rest of us don't, but should?

Moving on to the rippling liquid or is it s pond, behind her. What is rippling? Melting snow? Hmmmm, does that mean Angie is looking out at us from inside, outside, or is something above radiating down from the ragged folds of red to form the puddle beside her...and either way, what could it be?

What secrets could be behind Angie's mysterious half-smile?

Stay tuned over the weeks to come as more and more we learn the mysteries that may, or may not be behind the slight, but knowing glint in Angie's semi-smile.

4 comments:

MuseItUp Publishing said...

Great post, Lin. Loved the questions because that makes me want to come back and find out the answers. Kudos. So, what secrets DOES Miss Santa hold? GRIN.

Just twittered about it.

Emily Pikkasso said...

Excellent post Lin. What a great cover.

Heather Haven said...

Wow! That certainly makes me want to read the book.

Lin said...

Thank you all. So what secrets does the grin hold? Hmmm..well Angie's guest post right here, coming up on June 9th and if I know Angie, I'm sure she'll have a lot to say, after all, it isn't everyday that Santa is a Lady. ;)