Monday, June 28, 2010

The Heart's Lone Desire on Facebook

Dear fellow authors and readers,

Perhaps it's a bit early for me to plug my novel, but I've created a facebook group named after my first novel's title (The Heart's Lone Desire). The page is somewhat sparse, containing only the plot (and comments of encouragement from some dear friends!) but I will be adding information about the main characters and the ominous heart itself in the coming weeks, and once the front cover has been designed I hope to post this online as well. I'd appreciate it if people could join and help the group expand from its current meagre size of 3 members (including myself, LoL). Of course, if any of you authors have your own facebook groups to promote your own work, just post a message somewhere in my group and I'll gladly jion :)

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Nicolai Due-Gundersen

PS: Here is the link for my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=128530897187102&ref=ts

No comments: