Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hi everyone!

I've already introduced myself to the yahoo groups so I guess the Muse it Up blog is next :). To give a brief overview of myself: I'm of Eurasian descent but grew up in merry old England (as Marian Evans/ George Eliot would phrase it), and am currently studying English Literature at the University of Oslo. Why study English Literature at a Norwegian university? you ask. To save m-o-n-e-y. That being said, I am trying to transfer back to England for my final year, and will then round off my education in Switzerland with a Master's in Corporate Communications.

I have two published works so far: Angel, published by necrologyshorts.com (under the not-so-imaginative alias ND Gundersen (I thought it sounded cool at the time, okay); and my latest text is the Heart's Lone Desire, which will be published by Muse it Up Publishing some time in May 2011.

It's great to be a part of the muse team and I hope to get to know a few of my fellow authors (and readers!)

Nicolai

5 comments:

Kat said...

Hi and welcome Nicolai.:-)

Lin said...

You have come to the right place and will shine thanks to the amazing people here at Muse. Welcome Nicolai.

Paul and Karen said...

Hi Nicolai and welcome!

Karen

Larion aka Larriane Wills said...

Here's another fellow museitup author, saying hi and welcome

Erika Gilbert said...

Hello Nicolai, I'm sure you'll love it at Muse.