Monday, June 7, 2010

Norman: Newsflash

I just wanted to let you know that the most wonderful thing happened to me today.

SHE talked to me.

SHE!!!  THE ONE!!!!!  My dream-bot!!!!!!!!!!

She said, "Hey, where have you been?"  She thought I was someone else.  

ISN'T THAT AMAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!?!?!?!?

I am sorry, I am getting too excited.  I can't help it though.  Isn't she beautiful?

I need your advice, though.  What should I tell her?  Should I act like I'm the person she thinks she knows?  What if the person she thinks I am is a bad person?  Or what if it's a really good person and she would date me if I would just be that person?

Or should I tell her that I'm just Norman and actually not the person she knows but that I would like to know her so that then I would be a person that she knows and then she could say, "Hey, where have you been?" and it would make more sense.

So many choices.  So many choices.

Humans, help me!


2 comments:

Roseanne Dowell said...

Just be yourself. You're sweet, cute and amuzing. What more could she want?

Katie Hines said...

Love the ah, interview! Sorry I don't have any words of wisdom for you. Just be the best bot you can be, and things will work out.