Monday, July 19, 2010

Shameless Horn Tooting


Like my horn?
I'm a shameless hussy of a horn tooter...and please do not think about NOT...
.......underscoring the absolute SHAMELESS part.
My incredibly talented daughter, the stellar, top-ten author known as KAT HOLMES...toot-toot, just received her SECOND Muse Publishing contract and the first here at the MUSE IT UP side. (yeah, she's already managed to get the MUSE IT HOT side percolating around her.)
Her new contract is for the first in her brand new ARTICA'S LIGHTS series, aptly entitled, FROZEN.
With this contract, Kat now joins me, her unblushing, proud as a mother-hen maternal-ship in romping around both sides of the duplex house that is MUSE IT UP PUBLISHING.
Welcome Kat to and congratulations. I am so proud of you, Angel!

13 comments:

Kat said...

Thanks Mom. And I love the horn.:-)

Ginger Simpson said...

Toot away. Kat deserves a celebration. Lin, you and your daughter are my inspiration. Party hearty, ladies.

Emily Pikkasso said...

You have every right to be proud Lin. The Muse is a great place to be.

Nancy

Sara said...

You Shameless Toot Your Own Horn Hussey, nice post. Congratulations to Kat, I can't wait to read all these stories!.

Sara

Lea said...

Hussey? You? You're like our national or rather world-wide billboard of blogging announcements. hehehe

Congrats, Kat, great series you've penned.

Kat said...

Thanks everyone. And Lea, I'm currently working on that other series we talked about. LOL.

Jim Hartley said...

Toot toot toot rooty toot!. You two are ahead of me by getting stuff on both sides, I haven't been able to get anything accepted on the HOT side yet. I guess I'll just have to keep trying.

Lin said...

Kat wants me to tell you that there IS passion in it. I can see though I am going to have to lend Paul and Pris to you for a bit. A little parrot beak should inspire you.

Jim Hartley said...

I guess you would have to send them via, um, er, UPS! Yeah, that's it, United Parrot Service!

Heather Haven said...

Congratulations, Kat, on a getting your 2nd contract and on having a great mother.

Lin said...

Okay, I just learned that parrots have this phobia about getting into postal crates and being stamped. Does anyone know how to krazy glue parrot feathers back in place?

Susanne Drazic said...

Congrats Kat!

Kat said...

Thanks everyone.:-)