Saturday, July 17, 2010

Strange Phenomenon


Did you ever have a feeling something bad was about to happen? Kind of a premonition, intuition, omen or whatever you want to call it? I’m sure at some point in your life you’ve experienced ESP. I mean we all have, haven’t we? Especially with a spouse, sibling or best friend. I bet sometimes you even finish each other’s sentences. Nothing unusual in that, is there? Not at all.



But I experienced something even stranger. Oh, sorry, I’m Rebecca Brennan. I guess I can’t expect you to read my mind, can I? Anyway, I have this rare connection with someone’s mind. It’s kind of strange, but I feel what he feels, hear what he hears and sometimes I even know what he’s thinking. Not all the time, just sometimes. Thank God for that. I’d hate to know what he’s thinking all the time. I even feel his pain. Trust me, that’s not good. In fact, none of it’s good. I mean seriously, how would you like to wake up in the middle of the night, screaming in pain, feel blood oozing from your shoulder and there’s absolutely nothing physically wrong with you? Trust me, you wouldn’t. Neither do I. Some might think it’s a unique gift. Believe me, it’s not.

But that’s exactly what happened to me in Connection of the Minds. I have these strange visions about someone else’s life. Worse, I didn’t know who it was. But I was bound and determined to find out.


Connection of the Minds is due out September 2011.




Visit me at my website – www.roseannedowell.com and/or my blog http://roseannedwellauthor.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Sara said...

Roseanne, I love plots with ESP! I'm looking forward to reading both Connection of the Minds, and Second Chance!

Congratulations, Sara