Friday, October 1, 2010

Bonella Sticks fires back


Oh I see I'm stressing everyone out. Boo hoo cries Bonella Sticks...NOT!

First of all, it's October, the month where skeletons and other creatures of the night or day come out to play and play I will...ALL MONTH!

Miss Dowell, thank you for the threats.

LEA: Be nice!

BONELLA: I am...what? Did you read what she wrote to me?

LEA: Roseanne was only retaliating after your threat.

BONELLA: Whatever. So where was I...oh yes...Tomorrow our guest will be...wait, the list was posted. I'm not going to bother...

LEA: You're the hostess...

BONELLA: Nancy Bell...and I interviewed her. Buh ha ha ha ha ha

LEA: Don't worry, Nancy. I'm moderating Bonella.

BONELLA: But I have the interview sheet. GRIN. So folks, come back tomorrow and see what Nancy has in store for everyone...and what I have in store for Nancy.

5 comments:

Emily Pikkasso said...

Everyone make sure to stop by and watch the fur fly, well no fur in Bonella's case but maybe a bit of dried up periosteum flying about. Really, Lea I tried to play nice.

Nancy

Roseanne Dowell said...

Oh I can't wait to read Nancy's interview. Seems Bonella can make threates but no one else is allowed to. Ha! Watch it there you bag of bones. I'm not done with you yet.

Killarney said...

Speaking of bone bags...Just what do you carry in your purse Bonella? Teeth whitener? No wait...Aleve for joint pain?

MuseItUp Publishing said...

BONELLA: he he he No, I carry yours around in my bag and use it as white off to remove your writing.

Killarney said...

At least I don't use my ribs for dental floss.