Tuesday, October 5, 2010

DECORATING FOR HALLOWEEN II

by Mary Andrews







Just click on each of the three pages and it will grow to a legible size.

Again, my apologies. Due to artistic difficulties with evil Blogger, I have submitted my article this way.

Thank you for your time.
--Mary Andrews

The Fireborn Chronicles: RESONANCES
Psionic Sci Fi: the inevitable fusion of Man, Machine & the Paranormal

eBook release date by MuseItUp Publishing is November 1st
( http://tinyurl.com/37g8w3c check out bookstore homepage for contest & more)

7 comments:

Roseanne Dowell said...

very creative, Mary.

Roseanne Dowell said...

How did you manage to evade Bonella?

Tonya Renee Callihan said...

No Bonella and her so-called mean friends?

Great decorating ideas:)

Tonya

S.Durham said...

I like those curtains, and the lamp idea is great too. Nice post Mary!

Sara

Michael Patriate said...

I didn't think I'd say this, but I miss Halloween. Here in 15th century I would be skinned alive for properly celebrating the holiday. In Venice you have to wait for Carnival to wear a mask!

Thanks for sharing, Mary.

Mary Andrews said...

Hmmm...that's right, Bonella wasn't anywhere to be found. Perhaps Evil Blogger was a minion of her or maybe I couldn't hear her during a burst of swearing
...er, I mean our heated discussions and she gave up on me. I dunno.

Oh, Michael, the 15c did celebrate All Saint's Day though. So how differnt was that?

Thanks all for the stop by.

Catherine Bybee said...

You are a serious Halloweenaholic! Grin