Tuesday, October 12, 2010

FOOD--NOT BRAINS--FOOOOD! by Mary Andrews


Please click on the page to enlarge.

(Another tip: when making jack-o'-lanterns,
rub cinnamon on the inside of the pumpkin.
It will smell good when lit--and afterwards.)


MORE HALLOWEEN RECIPE SITES:
********************************
My next post (Halloween places & things to do)
tonight at 9:00 PM CST. Don't forget.

The Fireborn Chronicles: RESONANCES
more Man, Machine & the Paranormal

release date: NOV 1, 2010 from MuseItUp Publishing

2 comments:

Roseanne Dowell said...

Sound like some good recipes. I wish I would have had the one for pumpkin pie spice. I needed it Saturday and had to run out to the store for it. I had all those ingredients, but I didn't know the quantities.

Mary Andrews said...

I had to research the pumpkin pie spice recipe because the stores here consider it seasonal and it becomes both rare and expensive during the rest of the year.

Good news is, with this we can have our pumpkin pie pancakes any day of the week now. HA!

(Just add 1/4 - 1/2 tsp to your pancake mix. mmmm)