Halloween is a fun time for children and adults both. Seems you’re never too old to celebrate, whether by trick or treating or Halloween parties. Parties are as popular for adults as they are for children. Guess we never really grow up. It’s always fun to dress up and pretend you’re someone else.
If you have a child going trick or treating, here’s a few tips to help keep them safe.
• Make sure a family member, neighbor or friend accompanies your child. Even older children shouldn’t go alone.
• Wear at least one bright color
• Stay close to home
Some Fun Party Ideas
• Make a haunted house. If you have a basement or garage – hang crepe paper or sheets to divide it into sections or rooms.
• Ask everyone to bring a themed dish to share.
• Halloween Photo Shoot – set up a place to photograph all of your guests. They make fun mementos.
Just have fun!