Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome to our Muse Masquerade Festival

















So I'm going a bit nutso prepping for one event after another. I may look a bit off but hey, looks can be deceiving.

A bit of makeup, my favorite hat, clean my bones, and I look better than I ever did...well, dead at least.



My name is Bonella Sticks and I'll be hosting our month long Muse Masquerade Festival this month. And boney tickle me, what a line up we have in store for you guys...









OCTOBER 1

Lea Schizas

OCTOBER 2

Nancy Bell

OCTOBER 3

Roseanne Dowell

OCTOBER 4

Kat Holmes

OCTOBER 5

Mary Andrews

OCTOBER 6

Dara from the Oak King’s Daughter

OCTOBER 7

Lindsay Below

OCTOBER 8

Killarney

OCTOBER 9

Lin Holmes

OCTOBER 10

Janie Franz

OCTOBER 11

Antonia Tiranth

OCTOBER 12

Mary Andrews

OCTOBER 13

Pat Dale

OCTOBER 14

Ginger Simpson

OCTOBER 15

James Hartley

OCTOBER 16

Dana Littlejohn

OCTOBER 17

Mary Andrews

OCTOBER 18

Lindsay Below

OCTOBER 19

Heather

OCTOBER 20

Heather

OCTOBER 21

Heather

OCTOBER 22

Karen McGrath

OCTOBER 23

Rebecca Ryals

OCTOBER 24

Emily Pikkasso

OCTOBER 25

Terri Main

OCTOBER 26

CS Verstraete

OCTOBER 27

Rhobin Courtright

OCTOBER 28

John Rosenman

OCTOBER 29

Debra K. Dunlap

OCTOBER 30

Rebecca Ryals Russell

OCTOBER 31

Delilah Stephans


And THERE'S PRIZES TOO...FREE EBOOKS. Now why couldn't I be alive to enjoy this?

Join the READER'S GROUP and participate with the Muse authors and you just may be one of the lucky winners this month of a free ebook. But hold on, my trembling bones reminded me that the Muse also announces one lucky winner on the first of each month. So come on, move it, what are you waiting for? Join the group.

Oh, before they bury me need to dish out the rules for the Festival:

Wanna win a FREE ebook this month? Join the READERS GROUP and be the first one, and this is the part I love...to YELL OUT THE ANSWER. What answer? Me, Bonella Sticks, will be posting a YouTube Video throughout the month on this blog. First Muse reader who yells out the title of the song in the YAHOO READERS GROUP gets to win a free e-book.

So don't make my quivering bones ache any longer with anticipation...

join the group and read this blog...

tell your pals, dead or alive...

and let's have some ghastly fun!!

7 comments:

Karen McGrath said...

This is frightfully cool, I'm in! That first photo is quite a thriller when the browser opens, lol. ;)

Ginger Simpson said...

Happy October...can't believe it's here already. At my age, you really don't want time to pass quite so quickly. :)

I'm looking forward to a "spooktacular" month.

Pat Dale said...

Ah, SPOOOO-KY! Something's in the wind. I feel a chill setting in. Time to pull out the long johns, crank up the campfire, and get ready for some truly frightening stories.
PD (does not stand for police department)

Tonya Callihan said...

I agree that first image was spooky. I am so thrilled. October is my favorite month of the year, Autumn is my fave season and Halloween is my fave holiday. I can't wait to have fun this month.

Tonya

Cheryl said...

So wonderful! Keep up the great work. Look forward to checking out all the great books coming out.

Cheryl

Heather Haven said...

Bonella, I have told you time and time again not to use that picture of me without my makeup. it's just so unfair.

Dragonmuse said...

While things are chilling out where you are, they are supposed to be warming up here.
At least if the weather fails, there is a spate of good reading coming this month.