Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Wedding: Part Two

We're skipping the church for now and moving on to the hall, where the fun and dancing occurred. Got home around 4a.m. and thankfully the limo drove us home.

This is a small shot of the long head table and wish one of other pics my kids took has the nice flower arrangement on it. This shot is where the bride and groom sat. The flowers are the bougets the maid of honors held and the bride to match the purple gowns.


So the bride and groom were surprised to be called on the dance floor thinking they were going to dance to their first slow dance. Yeah right...the D.J. opened up with a belly dance song. hehe
And here's their first slow dance but wait...where's the happy couple? Look carefully, they're inside the stack of riboon.
What...you thought Litsa and I didn't dance? Here's a shot of our 'bump' dance.
And here's the part that begins at the church, the portion I left off, with two of the three limos having arrived at the church. The one to the left is where my daughter is still sitting in while her mom, me, went inside to make the first of three calls that, well, let's just say I had to make amends and say a few 'I'm sorry' to God for what came out of my mouth.

8 comments:

Roseanne Dowell said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Love your dress Lea. Great pictures. Love the one of you and Litsa dancing.

Karen McGrath said...

I can just hear the belly dance music. I worked for a family who owned a Greek restaurant and waitressed the owners private parties, this so reminds me of that! :)

Lin said...

I love the pictures, Lea. Thank you for allowing us to step into the wedding and its party through them. Love and Happiness to all.

Ginger Simpson said...

More lovely pics. My belly dances without music. *lol*

Rhobin said...

Great photos.

Cora said...

The ribbon dance is new to me...LOL...

Susanne Drazic said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

lionmother said...

Thanks for sharing your wedding pictures. Looks like a beautiful reception and I also have never seen a ribbon dance. Is there any significance for this? Happy to see what Litsa looks like.:) Glad everyone had a great time!!!