Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nancy Responds in Kind

Lea’s Muse is Coming to Town

You better watch out
You better not cry
Better not pout
I’m telling you why

Lea’s Muse is coming to town
She’s making a list
And checking it twice
Gonna find out who’s writing or not
Lea’s Muse is coming to town

She sees you when you’re writing
She knows when you’re online
She knows if you’ve been good or bad
So be good for goodness sake

You better watch out
You better now cry
Better not pout
I’m telling you why
Lea’s Muse is coming to town
Lea’s Muse is coming to town

2 comments:

Roseanne Dowell said...

You ladies are just too clever. I guess I'd better get back to writing or I'm gonna be on Lea's short list.

Lin said...

Without a doubt, Ro said it. You are both amazingly gifted. I love both your postings. And Lea, I AM writing...I'm working on the next cover blog. (I'm also working on the ending of a long story about a reluctant witch.)