Friday, December 3, 2010

Party? Where?



NAT CRACKER: Hear there's a party...really...where? All I see are five pound loafs of broken sticks.
MERRY WHITE: Tis the season to be jolly...fa la la la la la la la la...

NAT CRACKER: Merry, didn't your shrink tell you you need to go back into your room and stay there?

MERRY WHITE: I'm dreaming of a White Christmas...

NAT CRACKER: No, dear lady, that's you're dreaming of a White Padded Cell.


SIMON SNOWBALL: H-H-ey, st-st-t-t-op pi-picking on h-h-er!

NAT CRACKER: Simon, the day you speak English I'll do what you say. So where was I...oh yeah, Fond Christmas Memories...Christmas Downunder, like what do you mean? You celebrate under the mattress?

What's the big deal with Christmas?

SIMON SNOWBALL: I-it's a-a-ab-ab-out fa-fa-fam-ily--


SUGAR CANE: and sweets, and candy canes, and gifts, and snowballs, and love, and sharing!

NAT CRACKER: Sugar, do you want me to show you the right way to chew on a candy cane?
PENNY POINSETTA: Now, Nat, I remember not too long ago a few teardrops shedding on someone's wooden body when Rudolph finally made it into Santa's sleigh group.

NAT CRACKER: Oh, hi, Penny...um...those were melting snowballs Sugar had shot in my face.

PENNY POINSETTA: Yes, of course they were, dear. Now, as hosts we must remember the holiday season is about good cheer and remembering those less fortunate than us.

NAT CRACKER: Exactly, that's why I'm going to show Merry and Sugar how to shove those candy canes deep in their throats in one shot...I mean why waste time chewing when you can simply enjoy the whole enchilada in one shot.

PENNY POINSETTA: And risk choking?

NAT CRACKER: Hey, it's the thought that counts.

MERRY WHITE: We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you...

NAT CRACKER: ... to shut the heck up, and a Happy New Year!!

11 comments:

ChrisChat said...

Nat, Merry, Penny, Sugar, and Simon...you have a great season. Nat, go and open one of our books, a good read will help calm you down.

To everyone...all the best and here's to terrific reads!

MuseItUp Publishing said...

NAT CRACKER: Yeah, sure, I'll go in with my wooden credit card, open an account, buy your books, sit down on my wooden chair, and read your books. Get a life! I'm pretend...and as wooden as Pinocchio. Which, by the way, when he became a boy I got his leftover wood. Yeah, another chip on my shoulder. Leave me alone.

Roseanne Dowell said...

Sounds like Nat needs a hug. Big Hug for Nat!

MuseItUp Publishing said...

PENNY POINSETTA: Nat is really a sweetheart, just misunderstood.

NAT CRACKER: Penny, you know I love and respect you, but if you answer for me again I'll pick your leaves apart.

Ginger Simpson said...

Nat needs a good therapist to get past all his anger. Clearly he has issues with happiness. He certainly isn't a poster child for "good will."

Roseanne Dowell said...

I think Nat just needs a little TLC. Everyone should gather around and give Nat a Group hug.

Sue Perkins said...

It's Simon Snowball i feel sorry for. Perhaps Rosalie and I should invite him down under. Maybe not he might melt. Merry Christmas everyone.

Killarney said...

Pissshh, you're no Bonella, Nat. A guest spot on Dr. Phil would have you bawling like a big baby. Bring on the Grinch! We'll show you how we can handle the big guy himself and have you leaving a yellow stain on your pretty red suit Nat.

Rosalie Skinner said...

Nat, I'd join the group hug, but splinters are a pain. You can't imagine the fun we have Downunder... sure there could be a mattress involved but this isn't where we can discuss those moments. It's hot enough here to melt Simon, like Sue says. Hot, in so many ways. ;) Not a place for a piece of kindling to hang out over the Christmas season. Not with our bushfire season. Play nice or we might invite you down here to light up our lives.

ChrisChat said...

Would say Nat got the *small* bits of leftovers from Pinocchio, think we need a bit of sandpaper to smooth the roughness away

Larion aka Larriane Wills said...

sounds like it's going to be wild