Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Rest is Up to You Musers!

Okay you Musers, have your say. Tell us which poems you liked and why, tell us who was better, tell us who was worst. We can take it, we're tough. (Hand me the hankie Killarney I'm gonna need it and the cyber chocolate too)

Killarney and I hope you've enjoyed our day of Christmas Duelling as much as we've enjoyed bringing it to you.

May the Peace of the season colour every aspect of your lives this holiday season. We wish you Joy, Peace, Light and Love

Nancy and Killarney

2 comments:

Ginger Simpson said...

I declare the contest a draw. You've both done an amazing and entertaining job of recreating favorite Christmas songs. Good job, and thank you for the giggles. I'd prefer more eggnog, but last time I drank, Reindeers ran over me. :)

Moonsanity said...

I personally like Lisa Was Ran Over by a Reindeer the best. *snort* Sorry I'm late, but this week has been crazy with volunteering and a Cmas party. Dang these festivities!