Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Welcome to our Muse Holiday Blog Festival

Bonella and her crew are now in a deep, deep sleep in their crypt until next year. However, we have a whole new cast willing to host our Holiday Blog Festival. Merry White, take it away...

MERRY WHITE: Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house...

SUGAR CANE: Oh I love that story, Merry! More, more!
NAT CRACKER: Why don't you and Merry go choke on your candy cane?

LEA: Now, Nat, where's your holiday spirit?

NAT CRACKER: Went out the door when kids busted my head, poked my arms out and used them as drum sticks, and when my legs were almost used as firewood.

SUGAR CANE: Want to borrow my candy canes?

NAT CRACKER: No, you need them to choke on.

LEA: I see we're going to have an awesome blog festival again.

Enjoy everyone. Make sure to log on often because like in October, I'll be posting surprise musical videos for you to answer a question and win the ebook mentioned in my video post. BUT, you need to yell our the answer in our readers group, either our:

mainstream readers group

or

our romance erotica readers group

So join today and just maybe you'll be one of our lucky ebook winners during December 1st to the 17th.

NAT CRACKER: By the way, Lea, my cousin said to say hi to you.

LEA: That's nice of her. Do I know her?

NAT CRACKER: HAHAHAHAHAHA

LEA: What's so funny?

NAT CRACKER: Of course you know her.

LEA: Who is she?

NAT CRACKER: BONELLA!!

LEA: Aw, shoot. Now I know how this month's gonna be like.

NAT CRACKER: Twas the night before Christmas last year when Bonella and I rigged the dog with tons of Christmas lights and he went...pop, pop, pop.

LEA: Night everyone.

14 comments:

Kat said...

ROFL that is too funny!:-)

Susanne Drazic said...

Oh boy. This is going to be fun. I thought Nat Cracker's comments reminded me of Bonella. Once he confirmed it, I started to wonder if Roseanne knew.

Roseanne Dowell said...

Merry, you're absolutely beautiful. Sugar, you're a delight. Nat - well you're just....I'm so sorry to hear the children did all that to you. Maybe Santa's elves can help put you back together again.
@Susanne, I'm just checking in. Yeah, Nat sounded a bit like Bonella, but I doubt anyone can top her. I'm certainly looking forward to this holiday festival. I'm sure it's going to be a blast.

Delilah said...

Aww poor Nat the children did that to you. I know a few individuals that I would love to use a NUT Cracker on.

Rosalie Skinner said...

ROFL Great fun.

Kay Dee Royal said...

So...that's how the Nat Cracker does Christmas lights...hmmm, lighting the dog until the lights pop like popcorn, or is that Bonella's creation?
Fun stuff...and it tis the season.

Diane said...

LOL - This is definitely going to be an exciting festival

MuseItUp Publishing said...

NAT CRACKER: Yes, Delilah, the children did that to me. I am not a liar, just ask my girlfriend...no wait...on second thought...

Wendy said...

This is shaping up to be a fun season.
No wonder Nat as a chip on his shoulder. :)

Roseanne Dowell said...

Poor, poor Nat. Such a pity, a girlfriend? You actually have a girlfriend?

MuseItUp Publishing said...

NAT CRACKER: Ah, yes, the famous 'RO' as Bonella described and warned me about. I am not Bonella, dear lady. I do not have fangs. I simply beat on your head with my wooden hands, so please, back off.

Moonsanity said...

Oh poor Nat...where is your holiday spirit? You still have your body... and that awesome uniform:)

MuseItUp Publishing said...

NAT CRACKER: Moonsanity, what's your number?

Lin said...

Just how many relatives does Bonella have waiting in the wings for us? Is she related to a poteen embalmed leprechaun? Cupid with thorns? Nat, by the end of this month, you are going to be ready to tip the champagne fantastic with A New Year's "cracker" or two.