Monday, January 24, 2011

From Tina’s Desk to Your Screen

If Only I Dared

1) Set holiday auto email reply. Sorry I’ll be out of the office for the next week as I enjoy my honeymoon for one in Vegas. Yes, alone. The wuss I was supposed to marry decided he couldn’t live without his pumpkin-pie airhead mistress. BTW, if I win in Vegas, I won’t be back.

2) Return bridal shower and wedding gifts with thank you notes. To my side of the aisle…I’m sorry, you were right. He was a twit. To his side of the aisle…I’m sorry, you were right. He was a twit and good luck with the bimbo.

3) To all the wedding people. Call the Twit he arranged it all. Yes, right down to the teal and burgundy colours with canary yellow accents.

4) To the photographer. How much to billboard-size the pic of Mr. Twit and Mistress Twit as the birds bombarded them?

What did I dare? Well, now you’ll have to read MIDNIGHT FIND this Summer from MuseItUp Publishing.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Cute and Funny!

KarenC

S.Durham said...

I love it Chris! Who wouldn't want to do all those things?:)

Sara

Rosalie Skinner said...

Great 'to do' list. Go on... I dare you. Sounds like it could shake things up. Roll on Summer. This sounds like fun.