Monday, January 17, 2011

Meet MuseItUp Author Kevin Hopson



I am Kevin Hopson, and I have four eBooks under contract with MuseItUp Publishing. I have been writing for over ten years, but I made the jump from freelance journalism to short fiction in 2009. My debut eBook World of Ash, released in the fall of 2010, is a combination of dark fiction, paranormal, and science fiction. My second eBook, Earthly Forces, is slated for release on February 1, 2011.

I love writing because there are no limits on what I can do. Whether I am creating my own world or altering an existing one, the choices are up to me. My favorite genres are dark fiction, science fiction, paranormal, and horror. One thing I’ve learned about the writing process is it never comes easy. Though the process becomes more natural over time, writing is mentally and physically exhausting. As a result, seeing my hard work pay off is extremely gratifying.

6 comments:

Roseanne Dowell said...

Congratulations on your books, Kevin. I wish you much success. Writing is mentally exhausting sometimes, isn't it? But if we tried to quit writing, what would happen with all those ideas running around in our heads?

Pat McDermott said...

Your books sound fascinating, Kevin. Congrats!

MuseItUp Publishing said...

Kevin, at times, no matter how hard we try, writers seek out a pen and paper to put thoughts down. That's in our blood and glad the Muse will showcase your work.

Marva Dasef said...

Hi, fellow scifi guy! While I don't have a scifi (yet) for MuseItUp, I could in the future so it's nice to have company.

Penny Ehrenkranz said...

Kevin as your line editor, I know what great stories you've crafted. Keep up the good work.

ChrisChat said...

As your content editor, I can only ditto Penny's thoughts. I've seen how your minds works and I like it. Now get back to writing :)