Sunday, February 27, 2011

Love: Ann and the Viking cover

Love: Ann and the Viking
A Tale from the Vampire Family
Book One in the series

Fate and Fangs

Revel in the vampire lust and long lasting torment. In this haunting world, two things bind a vampire: FATE and FANGS!

The Vampire Family has a long and torrid past, present, and future. In FATE and FANGS, the family's Occult scholar Professor A. James shares vampire vignettes of love, punishment, struggle, debauchery, lust, humanity, and resurrection. Victoria uses the fallout from the American Civil War to her advantage-or so the beautiful but deadly blockade-runner hopes. After all her using, abusing, and feedings, Victoria’s slaves finally take matters into their own hands, forcing Antonio’s daughter to face her own mortality.

10 comments:

L. K. Below said...

OMG O_O This cover is so amazing! I can't believe my eyes!

Kat said...

This cover is awesome and so beautiful. I love vampire stories.:-)

Tara said...

I don't do vampires really, but I gotta say, that cover tempts me.

Pat Dale said...

I hate vampires, but this cover is simply elegant. It makes me want to buy the book though I know I won't like it.
I know, I know, don't judge until you've tried it. Okay then, based on the cover, I might buy it. How's that for open-minded?
Anyhow, fantastic cover work!
Pat Dale

Arlene said...

Your blurb suggests I'll love this series and yes, the cover is breathtaking

lionmother said...

Love the cover and lately have learned to read all genes including vampires:)

Karen Cote said...

Subtle masterpiece. What an exciting cover.

Karen Cote

Kristin Snouffer said...

I'm glad everyone likes our cover! Suzan has done a wonderful job thus far, and I can't wait to see all 7 covers together!

I'm glad the elegance and timelessness of the cover is tempting even the non vampire fans! Excerpts are available on our blog, vampfam.blogspot.com, so stop on by for more!

S.Durham said...

Beautiful cover! Congratulations Kristin and Suzan:)

Cheers, Sara

Karen McGrath said...

Gorgeous!