Monday, March 7, 2011

Ailim speaks- from A Step Sideways

For God's sake, man! You'd think a horse was trying to kill a knight the way Gawain carries on. I told him I'd take care of everything, we are the best of the best if I do say so myself!
I'm also a favorite with the ladies. (Big grey horse struts about tossing his mane and oggling any female in sight) The girls love to hear the stories of my heroic exploits in the field of battle. I keep the tales of my other conquests quiet, well at least until me and the boys are hanging in the pasture sharing some clover and swigging spring water.
I've got an understanding with Rose, the Lady Nuina's chestnut mare. She's a dilly that one, you know what they say about redheads....hehehehe (horse laugh)

Opps, gotta go. Gawain says there is a damsel in distress we must rescue. Hmmm, I wonder if she has a pretty palfrey....

No comments: