Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Awesome Award!

I've been at other epub houses. I've seen how authors and even staff are treated. MuseItUp Publishing Inc. is an awesome place to be. Lea Schizas, our amazing publisher truly values her authors, her staff, and her readers.

She puts so much hard work into making certain that only the best possible quality books are put out. Her talent and dedication make being a part of the Muse family an absolute joy.

Add into that Litsa Kamateros, our marketing director. She's an amazing woman who works tirelessly to help us promote both Muse and our books. Plus, both she and Lea have a dedication to the cause of autism that is both determind and beautiful. As a woman who has several family members who are autistic I appreciate their tireless efforts to get the word out there about this misunderstood affliction.

We have THE best head of cover art imaginable. Delilah K. Stephans is so talented and she really listens to suggestions by the authors. All three covers she's done for me have floored me with their beauty and smack-on accuracy. She's also recently hired two very talented cover artists to help out and the work they've both done is also amazing.

I've worked with some of the best editors ever here. My content editor Carrie RO is so sweet and funny. She makes the editing process easy. I'll be working with Lea soon on edits and I'm looking forward to it. I've also worked with both Antonia and Greta for lines, both of which were smooth and painless.:-)

And what can I say about my fellow authors? They're so supportive and willing to help you out even if you write a genre they don't. They'll say to you "Hey I have a blog come promote your book here." I LOVE MuseItUp Publishing Inc. and everyone there. This is truly the place that is building the dream. And for that, I have to give Muse the award for being the most awesome!

9 comments:

Ginger Simpson said...

I second the nomination and applaud your choice, Kat.

Kat said...

Yep Ginger it's a great place.:-)

Larion aka Larriane Wills said...

thumbs up to all.

MuseItUp Publishing said...

You are way too cute, Kat.

Thank you on behalf of all of us at the Muse. Now let's see how you'll change your mind once you start working with me on edits. LOL!

Karen Cote said...

Kat, you can add your name, as well as Lin's, to that awesome award. Between your radio show and Lin's promotional blogs, the support here is overwhelming. I cast my vote behind other author's as well but I won't mention any names, Ginger, for the rock-n-roll efforts on getting our art-filled efforts out into the world. I'm trying to keep up with all the opportunities and great ideas but just when I think I might have a handle on it, someone explodes with another exciting suggestion.

I can't even begin to mention Lea, Litsa's & Delilah's push for promotion...

By the way, have you seen all the new people coming in? Editors, Cover Artists, and Authors...oh my.

Yep...it's a good time to be at Muse. It's busting at the seams and I can just feel it bursting into something HUGE...

I'd also like to add my gratitude and fortune to be a part of an entity with with such integrity and teamwork...this award is well deserved. Thanks for pointing it out Kat.

Karen Cote

Kat said...

I'm looking forward to it Lea.:-)

Aww thanks Karen you are so sweet.

M. L. Archer said...

Here! Here!

J Q Rose said...

Thank you, Kat, for putting it all down in black and white. Excellent, and true, post.

lionmother said...

Coming in late to this Muse fest, but I definitely agree Kat. This place is awesome and definitely deserves the award!