Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bonella back in the Crypt


BONELLA: Half way home when I get a text from this Karen Cote chick, saying she's got the ins to get rid of Lea for good. Now don't misunderstand, Lea has been a thorn in my butt since October, but what this chick is planning...even my bones don't go as deep into the hell-hole as this human. But wait...


THERE'S MORE...


They thought after this ridiculous character duke-off challenge, which by the way, was rigged because no way did I not have one single vote, I'd be on my merry way. Well I am, BUT...

what they didn't know is that I left but kept an EYE out on them when I accidentally...


okay, so I snuck into Ro's house, drank the blood she keeps in the fridge, SUE ME!!!!


WHILE there I glanced into the living room and WOAH!!! Karen Cote, Ro, Kay Dee, and a few other nameless bods were sitting, laughing, and playing darts using Lea's mugshot. Have to say I wanted to join them but then how would I have placed THE EYE on their coat lapels. HAHAHAHA


So Lea, watch out...I slashed a few tires to slow them down and they're pissed off...


Now I bid everyone adieu cos your stinky aura is beginning to affect me...ME WARNING LEA...


Slim...


let's go.

And remember October is just round the corner and I've gathered quite a few friends for this year's hosting.

As your great muscle dork says...

I'LL BE BACK!!!

8 comments:

Kat said...

ROFLMAO woah Lea you better watch out!

Karen Cote said...

I have no idea what that brainless boned airhead is talking about. I was at home sleeping all night last night. I would never hurt our Lea.

What did you say? The knife in my hand? What knife? Oh, that knife. UM, um, a friend of mine is having a baby. Someone once said a knife under the bed cuts the pain.

Uh, gotta go.

Ginger Simpson said...

Whew, thank Goodness ol' Boney is gone, and she didn't utter a word about me. Ro keeps blood in her fridge? I may have to rethink my summer visit. Hmmmm. What aren't you telling me Roseanne?

Roseanne Dowell said...

Blood? What blood, you ditz that wasn't blood it was Tabasco sauce. Since you have no sense of taste, you wouldn't realize it was HOT!!! Too bad it didn't burn those spindly bones of yours. Course you're probably used to hot things anyway. I found the eybeball immediately and tossed it. I'll be darned if you're going to watch me.

Emily Pikkasso said...

Ro! You fool! The perfect instrument of torture and you threw it away???? You could have made the boney wench watch sweet romance, bunnies, sunshine, flowers and babies from now til October. Think of her disgust, think of the fun as you rewind Love Story yet again or Barney- even better big purple dinosaurs with laughing kids. Go, get out there and start dumpster diving before the eye is crushed in the transport truck.

hehehehe Nancy

Tara said...

Bonella, what book are you in?

J Q Rose said...

I am shivering with fear. Bonella scares me and I have no Musers nearby to protect me. I hope I find some way to keep her away from me by October...hopefully she doesn't think she will show up again any sooner than that!

M. L. Archer said...

Why do I like you, Bonella? You make me worry about myself! Brrrr...