Friday, March 11, 2011

Carolyn Masters (Dark Side of the Moon) Doing my Bit

I guess I cannot put it off any longer. My publisher wants me to "duke it out" with you all. There's nothing I hate worse than that type of competitive posturing. But I guess I have to. I'm not really very impressive when you get down to it. I'm just an academic with an arcane interest in 20th century popular culture. Wrote a couple of books on it. I live on the moon, but so do 20,000 or so other people. Okay, I was in the FBI, but that was 20 years ago. I've been involved in the first murder investigation on the moon. I guess that's something. Oh, and I helped stop a group of radicals from pushing an asteroid into the earth killing millions.

Other than that. There's not much very interesting about me. But vote for me if you want.

There. I have done my bit.

[Note: you can read more about Carolyn Master's "unimpressive" adventures in Dark Side of the Moon and at http://www.darksideofthemoonnovel.com ]

1 comment:

Joylene Butler said...

You sound very interesting, girlfriend. Kudos to you for being a hero. Think of all the young women who get to look up to you. Bravo.