Sunday, March 6, 2011

Duke-Off Event March 7 - 11

Come and join us for a week of fun when Muse characters jump out of the pages and duke it out with other characters, each striving to win the MUSE DUKE-OFF CHAMPION award. Vote for your favorite during the week in our character poll.

One lucky reader who leaves a comment will win the Champion's ebook.  



BONELLA: Yio, Boss lady...you forgot to mention ME in your write up.


Lea: Bonella, I thought you were in your crypt.


BONELLA: Whatever! This was just too good to pass up...besides, these characters look like good picking and chewing snacks. 


Lea: Now be nice!


BONELLA: You can take that five fingered fist out of my face right now because I'm not your hostess but a guest. Besides, I'm looking forward to chew up Roseanne's characters. Hey, Ro, been a while...miss me?

4 comments:

Roseanne Dowell said...

You missed lil ole me? Why, Bonella, that's the sweetest thing you ever said to me. I'm flattered. Yeah, right. I'm ready for you. You'll be seeing me during the week, you can count on it. You can count, can't you?

MuseItUp Publishing said...

BONELLA: Roseannie Pannie...see your claws are still out.

Heather Haven said...

Laissez les bons temps rouler. Lee Alvarez

MuseItUp Publishing said...

BONELLA: Oui, Oui...Mademoiselle Alvarez, je suis tres hungry pour vous...CRUNCH!