Monday, March 7, 2011

Hey Bonella wanna joust??!!

Hey Bonella, its me Ailim from A Step Sideways, drag your boney butt up on a horse and lets have at it. I have the Lady Nuina's scarf as a token, what are you gonna get? HEHEHEHE, just thinking of the sound your brittle old bones are gonna make when you hit the dust. Let me know when you've managed to round up on the horses of the apocolypse, they're the only ones I can think of would let you near them.

WHINNNNNNY- (that's a big horse laugh)

3 comments:

Roseanne Dowell said...

Oh go for it, Ailim, show that scrawny sack of bones what for. Teach her a good lesson in jousting.

Emily Pikkasso said...

I'm trying Lady Rosanne, but the sack of bones isn't showing her boney skull. Me thinks she is afrighted of the joust.

MuseItUp Publishing said...

BONELLA: Bonella is not afraid of anyone. She's simply avoiding the Crypt Police...that's all...you nosey hag.