Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hey Laynald

I have an idea.

Grab that Deshon character you've been bumping up against, swing by the Oracle Planet, use the Temple apparatus to switch dimensions, calibrate the controls for 15th century Italy through 21st century Hell, leave the psychic vamp to occupy Bonella (I'd buy tickets for that one), and bring me a flash-cup and a sampler of coffees. While you're at it, leave me a selection of darts I can use against the bravos these Renaissance mafia types send after me. You check out the ancient poisons so popular with post-Medieval Europeans and get a genuine period stiletto.

Everybody wins!

Kind regards,
Mike

3 comments:

Mary Andrews said...

of The Fireborn Chronicles: Resonances

LAYNALD: sorry Michael, Deshon's not available just now though it would be interesting to find out if a psychic vampire could affect Bonella. Do the undead have a life force? Maybe we should ask Aunt Maddy.

MuseItUp Publishing said...

BONELLA: My best pals are vamps. And who the heck is Aunt Maddy...you need your 'auntie' to help you out? WIMP!

Mary Andrews said...

The Fireborn Chronicles: Resonances

LAYNALD: Really? Do you know any living psychic vampires Bonella?

And FYI:Aunt Maddy is from Angela’s Coven by Bruce Jenvey. You had an indepth discussion with her not to far back on this very blog. Fact is, you sounded as if YOU had just made a friend right after chastizing Lee and Katie for the same thing.

So if you're having trouble with your short term memory, perhaps I can find you something to help with that. I am versed in healing, you know.