Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Jericho of Kellan's Dragon's swoops in for a visit

These others think they've got things so bad. Try watching others of your species be bred into nothing more than addle brained cannon fodder. Not only that but I have to put up with my twin sharing my link! MY link. Of course, that girl is a difficulty in and of herself. How about having a rock thrown at your head? And then not only feeling your pain but hers as well? Stubborn girl. All she had to do was be frightened of me and keep her distance like any sensible psion and she would be away from me. Out of harms reach. Now I have to keep her and my twin out of trouble. So, don't let these other whiners fool you, they've got nothing on me.

1 comment:

MuseItUp Publishing said...

BONELLA: A dragon...a freaking dragon? Where's the fire, hon. If you don't have any, got tons in the crypt if you wanna hang out some time.