Sunday, March 6, 2011

Jet Walker From Erotic Deception is giving a BIG YAWN!

Here I am expecting an exciting challenge and what do I find? Exotic dancers, murdering families and some ole bitty calling herself old yeller's bone or bon-vanilla or some whiny lame name.

Where's the Duke? Better yet, where's the beer?

All these people and whatever else you want to call them think they have problems. I left my detective’s job in Kansas City to marry a girl back home I accidentally got pregnant. Only problem? The baby wasn’t mine.

Now that situation is resolved, I was ready to settle down in this nice little lake community as the town sheriff and kick back to finally enjoy some peace and quiet…until Lily Delaney crashes into my life.

I was willing to forgive her for flipping my car upside down but now I’m up to my neck in murder, drugs, and this stupid attraction I feel every time she shows up. Seriously, why in the world would I want to get involved with anyone after what my ex-wife put me through? How many times does a man have to deal with an accidental pregnancy? I feel like I’m fifteen instead of thirty-four.

I know what you’re thinking. I’m some kind of player. I’m not. Ask Rachel, the girl I tried to turn my attraction to so I could get Lily out of my system. What a humiliating weekend that was. And if all this wasn’t bad enough, every time I turn around, Lily is spending time with my deputy…so go ahead. You might as well meet her too. In addition to being a noose around my neck, she’s hanging out at www.karencote.tv.

2 comments:

Todd said...

Jet sounds like a wanted man! Can't wait until this mystery romance is for sale! like the suspense!

Karen Cote said...

JET: Thanks for all the votes. I'll go easy on you if I ever have to pull you over for speeding.