Monday, March 7, 2011

Jordan has something to say

Oh poor little rich girl, Lee Alvarez. So you got wet. Did you melt? Try getting smashed in the face with freezing cold, six foot waves while you're trying to move this hunk even an inch. Not to mention the torrential downpour that was quickly turning to sleet. All because this guy didn't have enough brains not to go fishing when they were calling for severe weather. Severe, heck, they were calling for a major snow storm. What kind of yo yo goes out on the lake in that?

5 comments:

Heather Haven said...

Oh, yeah? well, I've been getting belted with the stormy waves of the San Francisco Bay for the past three hours. It's eff-ing freezing out here! I may be rich but I've got feelings. Sniff.

Roseanne Dowell said...

Freezing? What do you call freezing? Are you temperatures in the high teens to mid twenties? You don't know what freezing is. Is it threatening to snow? Is hale and sleet pelting your face, stinging your arms even through your shirt. Sniff, sniff.

MuseItUp Publishing said...

BONELLA: Perhaps you ladies should come to my HELL crypt and warm up. Nothing beats sitting by a warm fire with human bones roasting up a storm...did I mention you will be our main course?

Roseanne Dowell said...

Yeah, right, Bonella. Maybe you should come to my neck of the woods and jump in Lake Erie, cool them spindly bones right down. Hey, I'll even give you a little push.

lionmother said...

Hey Bonella, why don't you come over to my gym and walk on our balance beam. Then maybe you'll fall and have to put yourself back together. Ha, ha, ha. I'm young and will outlive you and your baggy carcass. Oh, yeah, I'll bet you can't run as fast as I can!