Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lee Alvarez and Katie McGowan have a heart-to-heart

Katie, you sweet thing, you. I've been talking this over with mom, and Lila and I both think you ought to scrap the moon thing for the moment and drop right in on us in Palo Alto. First of all, the Bay Area is so you. Everybody has their therapist on speed dial. Also, you're feistier that you think you are! Just look at what you're going thru, and you still have time to hold down a job as a waitress? That's a pretty responsible person where I come from. I'm not sure about this Scott. Maybe he's doing right by you, maybe he isn't. You give me his SS# and I'll have my brother, Richard, look him up on the computer. We'll get the skinny on him in no time flat. Now, as for your Mom talking to you from the grave, I don't know what to say. But jeeesh, should my mother ever do that, I would be very annoyed. I mean, it's bad enough to have to listen to them with stuff like, 'Liana, don't wear navy blue with black' and 'sit up straight.' If I had to deal with it into eternity, that could send me to the moon, for sure. So, what I'm getting at, Katie, is you are our kinda gal. We're with you. You've got a helluva story going and you deserve to have justice. I mean, you've got Rock Bound and Rock Crazy going for you. How about Rock on?

2 comments:

MuseItUp Publishing said...

BONELLA: Lee Alvarez...choke on a painted nail.

Heather Haven said...

I think your therapist would say you are transferring hostilities from yourself to an innocent me. We need to search for the inner you. A mudbath is what you need, dearie, and possibly an emedic.