Sunday, March 13, 2011

Obsession


I'm so excited that my story is coming to MuseItUp Publishing in July. You'll meet me, Joanna Dresden, in Sally Royer-Derr's novel, Obsession. You know how some events change your life forever? Events that you never could image happening to you. I had a perfect life. I married my high school sweetheart, Jared and we had a beautiful daughter, Jilly. Okay, maybe it wasn't perfect. Nothing is perfect, but I was happy.

Jared was determined to sell our family inn in Maine and move to Southern California to a new inn along the coast. I wasn't thrilled about the idea at first, but eventually started to get excited about it.

Two weeks before the move I received news that shattered my world. Jared was dead. Killed on impact in an automobile accident. The only man I ever loved taken from me in an instance. Later, I realized Jared's death wasn't an ugly twist of fate. But instead, a well planned murder by someone I thought I could trust.

1 comment:

Viviane Brentanos said...

Oh I am intrigued. Sounds a wonderful tale.