Monday, March 7, 2011

Sir Gawain says Quit running, stay and engage in battle!

Quit running you blackgaurds! Stay and engage in battle! I have no need of anger management woman! I fight for honor and justice, okay and because I love a good battle. And a few cuts and bruises go a long way in getting sympathy from Lady Nuina. To which Sir Gawain responds thusly- "You knave! I will cut your oat ration if you don't behave" Ailim continues to laugh at him, it's hard to get the respect a knight deserves these days.

2 comments:

Larion aka Larriane Wills said...

Am i getting this here right? ya think ya'r a talking horse?

Emily Pikkasso said...

Yes, m'am. I am a mind talking war stallion! Usually I only communicate with Sir Gawain and my company of stallions who are all in service to King Arthur. I have made an exception to speak with you here as a favor to my author Nancy Bell. Otherwise she may not write anymore love scenes for me.