Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Somebody took her grumpy pill tonight!

Bonella, sweetie, baby, take a deep breath and count to three. You know, I think I know why you're always so steamed. You need a good meal! No one can be as thin as you and be happy about it. It tends to make a person testy. Now I don't have a weight problem, coming in at 5'8" and 135 pounds (on a good day) but you know, Bon (I think I may call you Bon), you're a little underweight, even for a model. And you are a struggling model, right? The tilt of that hat? Those cheekbones? A dead give away. What you need is a good steak dinner. I'm taking you to Ruth's Chris the minute you get out here. So hop on your broom and don't hesitate.

2 comments:

MuseItUp Publishing said...

BONELLA: Exsqueeze me, dearie, but I don't have a broom. That's for those lazy witches who can't use their wobbly fat legs.

And why can't to three? Is that the number you can count up to, Lee?

As for the struggling model...that's your mom, dearie, not me.

Heather Haven said...

Miss Bonella, this is Lila Hamilton Alvarez. I would like to inform you I have never considered the modeling profession. That is for women who prefer to use their looks rather than their minds to get ahead. Although, I cannot see that you have either.