Monday, April 4, 2011

Ginger Simpson

There’s an award floating around the net, and it comes with no strings attached. You don’t have to make 7 wishes, say 7 things about the sender or receiver, or do anything with any number. But, let it be clear a talented, multi-published author who’s been an inspiration to many is the very first one to receive this award.
The badge goes out to Ginger Simpson, designed and created by Cate Masters.
There’s a multitude lucky to know Ginger, grateful for her constant promotion of peers, to the craft of arranging words, and her many comments with such lovely humor.
Feel free to pass these “forget me nots” along to someone you appreciate.

6 comments:

Roseanne Dowell said...

What a wonderful award and one I wholeheartedly agree with.

Cate Masters said...

Ginger's always been happy to help any author who has a question or problem. Thanks Ginger! We love ya!

Joylene Butler said...

Yay Ginger!!!

Susanne Drazic said...

CONGRATS, Ginger, on receiving such a pretty award. You totally deserve it!

Rose Wade said...

Congratulations, Ginger. What a lovely award. I know exactly who I'd like to recognize for being an Amazing Friend.

Lin said...

I am one of Ginger's avid fans...no I am more than a fan. I adore Ginger as the sister I never had, the wise friend I always hungered for, and the brilliant woman I hope to eb when I grow up.

I love you, Ginger, with all my heart.