Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Coming Sept. 9th - Connection of the Minds

Did you ever have a feeling something bad was about to happen? Kind of a premonition, intuition, omen or whatever you want to call it? I’m sure at some point in your life you’ve experienced ESP. I mean we all have, haven’t we? Especially with a spouse or sibling. I bet sometimes you even finish each other’s sentences. Nothing unusual in that, is there? Not at all.
But I experienced something even stranger. Oh, I’m Rebecca Brennan. Can’t expect you to read my mind, can I?  I have this rare connection with someone’s mind. I feel what he feels, hear what he hears and even know what he’s thinking. Not all the time, just sometimes. Thank God for that. I’d hate to know what he’s thinking all the time.  I even feel his pain.  Trust me, that’s not good. In fact, none of its good. I mean seriously, how would you like to wake up in the middle of the night, screaming in pain and there’s absolutely nothing physically wrong with you? Believe me, you wouldn’t.
That’s exactly what happened to me in Connection of the Minds. I have these strange visions about someone else’s life. Some might think it’s a unique gift. Believe me, it’s not.
Connection of the Minds will be  available at:: http://bit.ly/ConnectionoftheMinds


5 comments:

Roseanne Dowell said...

Check out my other books at Muse also. Stranger on the Shore, Double the Trouble, A Second Chance, and May I Have this Dance.

li said...

I definitely wouldn't think of it as a gift! I'd hate to know what others were thinking, especially men :-) Hope it's a love story.

Roseanne Dowell said...

Thanks for your comment, Li. Rebecca doesn't consider it a gift either. It's a mystery/paranormal/romance.

Paul McDermott said...

How about sharing a Dream for TWENTY ++ YEARS with someone you haven't even met? Then add the fact that you live over 2000 miles apart in two different countries ... and eventually meet that person in a country where you are BOTH "foreigners"!!

Sound unlikely? Truth has a habit of proving Stranger than Fiction! What else could I do but use it as the basis for a book?

Watch for my debut novel "The Chapel of Her Dreams" due to be released later this year by Whimsical Publications, Florida published later this year

Roseanne Dowell said...

Sounds unbelievable, Paul. My characters only live a few hours apart and Rebecca was bound and determined to find out who he was.