Monday, September 19, 2011

Winners in our EDITORS FLASHING IT OUT Contest

I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to read our editors flash fiction stories.

The winning entry, TOMORROW CAME, was written by our editor Tanja Cilia, and the reader who won for leaving a comment in the winning entry is Diana DeCameron.

Both win $10.00 via Paypal. 

Diana, please email me at museitupeditor AT yahoo DOT ca 

Congratulations to our winners. Follow our blog for news about our upcoming contests.

11 comments:

Tanja said...

I am thrilled and humbled. My thanks go to everyone who voted for and/or commented on my entry.

Joylene said...

Congratulations, Tanja!

Roseanne Dowell said...

Congratulations, Tanja.

lionmother said...

Tanja, Congratulations!!

gail roughton branan said...

I hope this means the end of comments such as "I'm an editor with Muse, not one of the writers"? Congrats to Diana, too!

M. L. Archer said...

You go, Tanja!

Annie said...

Absolutely delighted Tanja--a runaway winner. So many congratulations to you and Diana.

Angelica Weatherby said...

Congrats Tanja and Diana! :)

J Q Rose said...

Congrats, Tanja!!

Lisa Forget said...

Congratulations!!!

Tanja said...

I am overwhelmed by all these beautiful messages. Thank you.