Monday, October 31, 2011

Bonella Bombs

I can't believe Bonella blew an opportunity to come after me. Guess she's not so tough after all. I sure hope someone found Butch, Pops and Jinx.  I have a feeling Bonella did something with them.





Maybe now that October is over and she's going back underground, she'll release them.



I really expected more out of bag of bones this year. After all, she had a whole year to plan. Of course, she had a few more Musers to contend with this year. Gail for one. I think she realized she finally met her match.
Of course, she did threaten to kill me.

On the other hand, maybe Slim finally got through to her and sweet talked her into doing something special. After all the ladies gave him a few ideas. Maybe he took her away on a long vacation. Do creatures from below go on vacations?

Whatever happened to our bony friend, she seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. At least for this year.
Good bye, Bonella, we'll see you next year. I knew you wouldn't get the best of me.

4 comments:

gail roughton branan said...

"Alas, poor Bonella! I knew her well." Till next year, my sweet! We'll miss you. And I'm saving a space for you in my vacation mausoleum at Rose Hill Cemetery just in case you'd like to stop in.

Roseanne Dowell said...

Was that one of the places you suggested Slim take Bonella to romance her?

MuseItUp Publishing said...

BONELLA: BITE ME...by the way, thanks for your confession, Gail, and thank you for the love outpour, Roseanne. HA HA AND HA! Bit of a surprise coming your way.

Roseanne Dowell said...

I thought you went back to your cave. Aren't you afraid you're going to dissolve or something. Your month is over. You had your chance, go back to bed or whatever you call it until next year.