Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pops and Jinx private discussion

JINX: Um...can anyone see me? Am I on the air? Wondering why Miz Sticks is so mean...I mean...Dread has his problems and dealing with them, but this woman--





POPS: What the heck are you doing, Shorty? Yeah I can see you and anyone else reading this blog. WOMAN? W O M A N? Didn't you notice how the depth of her eyes are kinda like...well...FREAKING CREEPY!





JINX: Oh...well, didn't lift my head, just heard it. 








POPS: Heard her...if you 'heard' her then you must have 'heard' the names she called us.
By the way...where's Butch?





JINX: He told me not to say anything.








POPS: Wait...come again? Butch confided in you and not...ME?









BONELLA: AWE...SUCKS TO BE YOU, DOESN'T IT! Come to the dark side, little one...

3 comments:

Jolie said...

I like Bonella better than the animals. She knows just how to create the perfect mood for October.

Roseanne Dowell said...

The animals are sweet. But Bonella is so much more fun. I'm not sure these cute little creatures are any match for our spindly cadaver.

gail roughton branan said...

I wanta know what happened to Butch! I promised Wyra he'd come visit!