Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Slim opens up.


GROUP WHISPERINGS: Psst...Buzzz...Blah...Blah...Psst....

SLIM RIBBER: Nah...she's not that bad...honest.


BONELLA: WTF!!!...Exqueeze me, but Slim...what the heck are you doing with those humans? Those GAL humans...ON THE FREAKING GRASS NO LESS!!!

SLIM RIBBER: Ah, honeykin--

BONELLA: otstay with the oneykinhay...What's wrong with you? ARGHH!! You smell like them now!!

SLIM RIBBER: But I was just--

BONELLA: Shush, just shush...I chase that stupid dog, squirrel, and hamster and you're 'a bit of tea, dahling' with those...those...

SLIM RIBBER: ladies.

BONELLA: WHAT!

SLIM RIBBER: Listen, honeykin...

BONELLA: I told you to shush...so just SHUT UP!

Slim excuses himself and walks closer to Bonella

SLIM RIBBER: No, YOU SHUT UP! I've taken as much of your crap as I can stomach. Now you listen up, and you listen up good, Bonella. These ladies were simply giving me tips on how I can impress you because lately it seems you care more about Bonella than me. 

Bonella touches his forehead.

BONELLA: Slim...I don't think you're going to come from down under next October. Think this climate is affecting you.

SLIM RIBBER: No, Bonella, it's not the weather that's affecting me but a broken heart. You have no idea how much you mean to me...so I guess I better sing it in a song...


Stay tuned for the next segment! Will Bonella change her ways? Will she boot Slim out of her life? Or will she kill Roseanne Dowell thinking she conspired with these ladies to turn Slim's head against Bonella? What do you think will happen? What do you want to happen? 




GRINCH: May I ask a stuuuupid question? Where is the dog, the squirrel, and the hamster?




BONELLA: Well I didn't eat them that's for sure...then again...too many things on my mind to remember.

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh Dear, I hope the ladies had a good lunch. Bonella is too much to handle on an empty stomach. Feeling sorry for Slim but not sure if I should show sympathy in front of Bonella.

gail roughton branan said...

Bonella. Sweetpea. Now how many times this month have I told you you needed a nice luxury vacation in either Stone Creek Swamp or one of the larger maussoleums in Rose Hill Cemetery? You won't listen, we thought maybe Slim could convince you. (Though why you'd be jealous in the first place when you disliked the guy enough to off him, I'm not quite sure.) And you are SO not killing Roseanne Dowell. Or any of us. Because we are under the protection of the original founder of Flowers on the Fence Country, whose name was Gloria. And actually, there was a side to Gloria would have gotten along real well with you now that I think about it....

Roseanne Dowell said...

What Slim sees in you I'll never know.It's certainly not your scaggy looks, definitely not the way you smell, and I'm 99 percent sure it's not your pleasant disposition. So what draws him to you? Oh and kill me? Ha, that's the funniest thing I've heard this month. Because think about it darlin, you're already stuck with Slim, how would you like to have me around for all eternity? No? I didn't think so.

gail roughton branan said...

OH GOOD ONE, RO!!!

Marva Dasef said...

Slim, babes, see ya on the other side. Your bony broad is on to us.