Saturday, October 22, 2011

WOAH! BONELLA CONNECTS WITH KARINA


BONELLA:  Be still my non-beating heart. I have been fooled!!!!!!!!!!! Here I was, minding my own stealing business...grabbed and ran...watched...and fell in LOVE with this zombie gal...ARGHHHH...I hate you humans...I don't love ANYONE...what the hell has this Karina Fabian done to me!!!!!



FANGS: Vant me to bite her?

BONELLA: NO...yes...NO...ARGHHHHHH



SLIM RIBBER: Ah, honeykin...

BONELLA:  Listen, Bones, one more honeykin and your teeth will be poking out of your eye sockets...Just...LEAVE...ME...ALONE....This has to do with that Gail b...witch...no...Roseanne...no...ARGH....JUST WATCH THE DAMN VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Roseanne Dowell said...

Ah, bony, bony, bony. you poor, pathtetic thing, you're so confused. Can't tell the difference between Gail and me. So sad when the mind goes. At least you still have Slim. Oh, thanks for the video, but, she doesn't come close to looking as ugly as you.

Karina Fabian said...

Bonella has had more time to develop her look.

Roseanne Dowell said...

I think we Muse authors have finally gotten to her. She's going off the deep end.

Karen Cote said...

Karina, that was fascinating. You are a natural my friend and what a clever presentation. I loved this. Truly. The dialogue you maintained had me cracking up. Thank you. This was great. As for Bonella? Yes. Your presentation certainly explained a lot in that area.

Hugs and Happy Halloween!

lionmother said...

Karina, I loved this demo of how to be a zombie. I always wondered how they got that effect.:) Thank you1

Bonella is losing it and thanks to our Muse authors I think we have her on the run. She is going off the deep end of sanity and I'm sure Ro you and everyone else did it.

Wendy said...

I loved your demonstration Karina. I wish I had a fancy dress ball to go to. I'd go as you. No wonder you have Bonella in a tizz, you are an expert vampire. lol Maybe with some green face mask and toilet paper you could improve Bonella's appearance.

gail roughton branan said...

Bonella, darlin', you definitely need a vacation. Why don't you come down here and let me take you on a tour of Stone Creek Swamp? Maybe we can find a cave with a skeleton we can resurrect. And then we can swing over to Rose Hill Cemetery, lots of lovely mausoleums over there. Oh! And I know a few haunted places too....

J Q Rose said...

Karina, you had too much fun demonstrating this zombie make up--It's fun making yourself look scary! Great job. Oh, BTW, I didn't know dead bodies slept on their sides. From my experience as an undertaker's daughter, the body laid flat on their back in the casket. !!