Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bonella adieu Part One


BONELLA: It seems Roseanne, Gail, and all the Musers have won this year. I humbly admit you are superior...this year. Apparently, mixing in your human and alien hosts with the undead played havoc on my brainwaves. Attacking my relationship with Slim Ribber was just the last straw...so...I most openly state...with no shame....

THAT IF YOU BELIEVE THAT CRAP ABOVE THEN YOU'RE ALL BLOODY NUTS!!

Slim is happily caged...locked...tied down in my crypt...safe out of your clutches, you witches of goodness.

And for your information...THIS IS MY LIFE!




BUTCH: Bonella, I do believe your opening statement is the true Bonella and the capital letters are only a side of confusion on your part. 

BONELLA: BITE ME!

BUTCH: That can happen if you want.



POPS: Just bite the old hag already. She dragged me in a room full of bodies bumping into each other, swooning their butts and knocking me all over the place. Whatcha waiting for, Butch...bite the bony nothingness.

BUTCH: Pops, she didn't drag you in...noticed you grinning and walking in on your own.

BONELLA: Oh yeah!!! Up yours, puny critter...Now, since I have everyone's attention, I do have a few things to say before I depart to my comfy crypt. First...an exclusive interview with some of your Musers:

BONELLA: So Cyrus, it seems you finally released book two of your NADIA project...

CYRUS KEITH: Yes, I did, thank you for mentioning it.

BONELLA: I'm only mentioning it because you broke the FBI's code of disclosure...remember, dork, when you are under protective custody you're not supposed to be out in the open...CYRUS KEITH CAN BE LOCATED AT MUSEITUP PUBLISHING...HAND GRENADES AND MACHINE GUNS ARE MOST WELCOMED TO FLUSH HIM OUT...hehehehe....NEXT...
Miss Gail of the Witches Clan...you have tried along with your cohorts to nab and use sorcery on Slim Ribber...you out right admit it right here...

GAIL: yes, my gal pals and I used sorcery to nab your handsome man for ourselves.

BONELLA: Thank you for that confession...after close examination I have to remain calm and hold back my wrath only because it is now apparent that the physical description of 'a witch' is clear and true' because after looking at your ugly mugshots I do believe the Halloween masks out there now do no justice to the true creepy features of a true witch. You and your 'gal pals' all need to go to a museum that hosts examinations to determine the true age of artifacts because I believe all of you are like me...the walking dead and just don't know it. Take a look in the mirror and notice all that flab flaking off your ugliness...that, dear lady of the Witches Clan is DEAD SKIN...soon enough you'll be joining me in my crypt as a bag of bones as you so nicely refer to me...NEXT...


Ah...Roseanne Dowell...quick with the mouth, quick with the judgements, and quick to post before I had a chance to say ADIOS LOSERS...well for your information the wonderful WWW has offered me a chance to continue my connection with all of you here on the top side of this boring existence...oh yes, Miz Dowell, not only will you have my Twitter presence, but the crypt will be popping in...where? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...seems to me you missed me, apparent from your blog post...so I decided to keep you company...

STAY TUNED....YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!

6 comments:

Cyrus Keith said...

*Jimmy racks bolt on AK-47*

Ready for ya, anytime! Just read Unalive and see what I did to some of the Pinnacle's lackeys! You're next, you old bag of bones!

MuseItUp Publishing said...

BONELLA: YADDA YADDA BLAH BLAH...you got an armor suit, pal? Gave your location to some of your pals and they're equipped with ammo to take you down.

gail roughton branan said...

"Bonella's lose in Georgia but this time. Gail, she deals the cards...."

Roseanne Dowell said...

Good try, Bony. Doesn't work, your day was done yesterday. You blew it. I waited the day out to see if you'd post anything and NOT. Oh by the way, you were supposed to interview me. What happened? You getting so old you forgot or what? Is there such a thing as senility in your world? Give up, sweetie, you're no match for us. Never were, never will be. You lose! We win! Go back to your crypt and plan for next year.

gail roughton branan said...

Oh! Bonella, I feel I should clarify. My term is actually "person of power", not witch. I've never exactly specified what sort of power that was, now did I? Though I've mentioned several times that I have a vacation mausoleum in Rose Hill Cemetary and really love tours of Stone Creek Swamp....

cleemckenzie said...

Just don't let Bony Bonella loose in my neighborhood, okay?