Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fate...or Fangs? The Decision is NOW!

This is Victoria Welshire again, reminding the Fate and Fangs minions out there in virtual vampire land that now is the time to confirm your destiny.

You've slutted with my mother's sister Ann in Love, bemoaned with my mother Elizabeth herself in Struggle.  We've delighted in that bitch Lilith getting the Punishment she deserved, and even I submitted my tale of woe to Professor James for Debauchery. 

Cry with my brothers James and Gaston over their Lust and quote Humanity while ye may, for Mestiphles makes his return for Valentine's Day!  Hee, I made a rhyme, take that Edward Cullen! We were here first, so suck on that, wimp.  Really, you want a 700 year old sexy brooding, long and dark haired, one woman vampire man- not boy, pfft!- to do something romantic for his deadly feline lady and have it be PG-13?  Get real chicas!  


<sips from my goblet for a moment...>


I'll calm now. No real vampire of yore would be romantic, much less be kid friendly about it! Make no mistake, my rival from the Lilithan coven gets what she asked for in Resurrection.  


Former Lilithan vampire and newly divorced scientist Stephanie can’t get over how much she misses being a vampire in this final tale from Professor James. After a harrowing car accident, Stephanie meets Mestiphles, the giver and taker of vampire power on both sides of the coven wars.  His charm and seductive powers sweeten the demonic offer he extends, but will Stephanie accept his dark opportunities? 
 

So...make your choice now, for soon it will be too late for hesitation.  Ooo, I just had shades of Jim Morrison!  No time to wallow indeed, for soon the wrinkles will appear, the hair goes gray.  The waist is no longer svelte, the back hunched and crippled with the vice of life.  But hurry!  For the blood is being drained, the limbs are going cold.  The eyesight is fleeing so say it now!!  Do you accept the frailty of life and the hard cement of permanent death?  Or will you let the dark, deep, red gifts flow?


Yes... or No?


Fate.... or... Fangs?


<sips from my goblet for a moment...>


Webmaster Kristin, insert those obligatory links, here.  Fin.  

 







1 comment:

J Q Rose said...

Ah, I love this post. Great character.