Monday, March 17, 2014

Flash 25: Criminal Clown

Criminal Clown
by
Stuart R. West


Thumping woke me in the night. I slipped out of bed and tip-toed downstairs. A clown stood frozen at the back door, cradling my television.

Caught somewhere between fear and a dream-like state, I blinked, rubbed my eyes. Not the best response, I laughed.

He asked, "What's so funny? Do I look like a clown to you?"

"Yes." 

His red, plastic nose squeaked when I planted a meat-cleaver into his face.

I pumped my fist like a rock-star to the resounding applause in my head. Always wanted to kill a clown.

Mimes are next. Then politicians and Kardashians.

 If you like this flash fiction don't forget to vote for it in our voting poll on the left side.

2 comments:

Veronica Helen Hart said...

Just read the flash fiction entries and enjoyed most of them. I never thought one could write a complete story with so few words. Well done, everyone!

Marva Dasef said...

You've got a creepy mind. Let me know when you get to the Kardashians. I'll help.