Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Writing Workspace: Heather Greenis

Well, here goes. My work area. I had a desk in the spare room but hated it. Gave the desk away, upgraded to a laptop and woohoo, I'm portable. I normally sit at the kitchen counter at one of the most uncomfortable chairs in the house, or I sit in the living room. The couch reclines.

Notice something common in both pics. Yup, our fluff ball. I work and she naps.



Heather Greenis
Natasha  Saga
the conclusion
Natasha's Legacy - June 2014
my website for links to purchase and
a link to my Facebook page
e-book format only
I'm on twitter - heathergreenis


3 comments:

Heather Brainerd said...

Heather, your workspaces look remarkably like mine, right down to the cute little fluff ball!

Whole Foods Living said...

Looks cozy and comfy to me! I work from a home office (dedicated room with a desk), local coffee shops and the library. I like to mix up the scenery! ~ Angela, A to Z participant from Web Writing Advice (http://www.webwritingadvice.com/) and Whole Foods Living (http://wholefoodsliving.blogspot.com/)

Wendy said...

I see you are another writer whose workspace is enhanced by their favourite 'muse'. It's such a comfort to have the quiet companion who is happy just to be there with you, wherever your space might be.