Saturday, July 12, 2014

Featured Authors this week...

Robbi Perna is a professional author who brings her experience of fifteen years as a Senior Military Analyst to her fiction writing.  Robbi’s writing credits include over twenty-six short stories, articles, essays, and editorials.  In December 2011, Muse It Up Publishing released “A Love Like No Other," the first book in The Domenico Family Case Files Series. 
Read more...

When Beverly Stowe McClure was a child she hated to read. Even though her eighth grade teacher sent her poem “Stars” to a high school anthology and it was published she hated to write.
Read more...

Kathy Sattem Rygg is an author, freelance writer and editor. She earned a degree in magazine journalism from Iowa State University and has worked in corporate marketing for several Fortune 500 companies.



3 comments:

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

Thank you for featuring me this week, Lea. I'm happy to answer questions or comments.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Renee Duke said...

So interesting that, unlike most writers you didn't like either reading or writing as a child. Glad you didn't stay on the 'dark side'. Your pirate book looks intriguing.

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

I guess I'm weird, Renee. Teaching helped me realize what I was missing. Now, I'm making up for lost time. :)Thanks. The kids do have quite an adventure.