Friday, October 3, 2014

Fickle I am; Bundles I go

Apple iBook Link 
Hey, hey, Musers!

ChrisChat here again. Stepping in with some pics and links to fill your iPods and iPads.

 




It's not just music I listen to while on my stationary bike. My iPod iTouch allows me to music-listen and read at the same time.
Apple iBook Link

 









Plus, as the title here explains, I can get fickle when searching for a book to read. Another reason I've grabbed up Muse's iBooks Bundles. Hey, we're talking 5 bundles packed with at least 4 books each for $0.99 each Bundle. Oyyy, I do sound like a infomercial person, don't I.
Apple iBook Link

 






Truthfully, I'm just excited so show-off (showoff?) how I can take a screen shot on my iPod. LOL. Yup, took my tween to show me. Well, and cause I love our Muser Authors and their stories!
Apple iBook Link

 





I'm a passionate book addict...double oyyy, oyyy, now I sound like a dating advertisement.
Apple iBook Link

 







Think I'll just go to my cave corner and work on some edits and this week's Sunday Musing. 






No comments: