Sunday, January 4, 2015

Sunday Musings: January 4 2015

Happy 2015


Happy 2015



As someone wrote/shared on Facebook, our world has made a successful trip around the sun. Now I'm not fact checking and getting into details there, but as time flies...and is majorily <?> marked...we have succeeded in thriving one more year. There's been good times, great times, a few bad, maybe a few more sad, but here we are the start of a new year.



Bring forward those good and great times to 2015. May the bad be less and may the sad carry us forward on warm memories.



Happy 2015!




DAWN KNOX, author



Carrying on from my Christmas wishes, I’m again wishing that people everywhere will treat others with respect. There are so many terrible things happening in the world and we have no power to stop them. The only thing we can do is control our own part of the world and show those who we come into contact with that we care. So, my wishes for the new year are that wherever we are, we make a difference by treating everyone with love and respect.






One final note for this our short and sweet Musings...as my dad used to say to me: Keep Smiling, others will wonder what you're thinking.





Thanks for joining us and see you next week!

  

 If you have a question or comment you’d like us to muse upon, do not hesitate to contact me Christine Steeves-Speakman  at MuseChrisChat@gmail.com


3 comments:

lionmother said...

Hi Chris. I sent you my Musing very late Friday night or it might have been early Saturday morning. Did you get it?

Heather said...

I sent mine on Thursday. It must be lost in cyber transit.

J Q Rose said...

Chris, so true to rely on lovely memories to warm us. No material things can replace relationships and memories. Wishing you memorable experiences this new year 2015!