Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday Musings: September 13 2015: Our Favourite Covers





Happy Sunday Musers, and a shout out to my niece - Happy B-day!

What can I say, I'm typing so taking a slight advantage here :)


I hope you joined us for our cover and title reveals on Friday and Saturday. There's something about a well-designed vibrant cover that grabs the eye. Just as I think one is my favourite another comes along and, well, I believe we have the best cover artists out there as part of our Muse Family.

This week I challenged our authors to share their favourite cover. Now before you go thinking it's easy if you only have one cover (like me) think again. The true lasting power of a cover is one that you never tire looking at. One that keeps exciting you and bringing your story alive.

Without any more words, let the covers speak for themselves:
 










 





 






 






 






 
  








   




 
 





  





 
  
 






 














 








My apologies to Robbi, I’ve lost the cover she chose and can’t remember which it was, but am showing one that I kept going back to…hard to make up my mind. Again, my apologies Robbi. 


 











 













 







Dear reader, thank you again for joining us and we’d love to hear from you. Keep smiling and have a fun week. Never stop believing. See you next Sunday…nothing better than being cozy in bed with some Musings.


If you have a question or comment you’d like us to muse upon, do not hesitate to contact me Christine Steeves-Speakman  at MuseChrisChat@gmail.com

3 comments:

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

A lot of gorgeous covers here. Some very talented illustrators have created the best. To me, a cover makes the reader want to open the book and meet those characters. These do that.

Anne Stenhouse said...

Do so agree, Beverly, anne stenhouse

ChrisChat said...

I love our creative Cover Artists. I wish I had their talent...at least visit their minds on how they take our words and translate them to pictures...rich, vibrant, layered...yup, I love them